Armed Forces: Nuclear Tests

House of Lords written question – answered at on 3 October 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Baroness Brinton Baroness Brinton Liberal Democrat

To ask Her Majesty's Government what scientific research the Ministry of Defence has funded on the effects of ionising radiation.

Photo of Lord de Mauley Lord de Mauley Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip)

The Ministry of Defence places a large number of research contracts on a variety of issues, including the effects of ionising radiation. This information is not held centrally and could only be provided at disproportionate cost.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.