Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder


Education written question – answered on 8th June 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Sheila Gilmore Sheila Gilmore Labour, Edinburgh East

To ask the Secretary of State for Education in what geographic area the funding his Department has allocated for relationship support services with respect to family separation over the next four years will be spent.

Photo of Sarah Teather Sarah Teather The Minister of State, Department for Education

The funding the Department has allocated to relationship support services is for England only.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.