House of Lords written question – answered on 7th June 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Lucas Lord Lucas Conservative

To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the advice given by York City Council on the duty of local education authorities to ensure that children of school age are receiving suitable education; and what action they intend to take.

Photo of Lord Hill of Oareford Lord Hill of Oareford The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Education, The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Education

York City Council is responsible for any advice it gives about its duties relating to children of school age receiving a suitable education. We have looked at the information for parents published on the Council's website and will be seeking clarification of some issues.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.