Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Departmental Internet

Home Department written question – answered on 3rd May 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of David Ruffley David Ruffley Conservative, Bury St Edmunds

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what websites her Department operates.

Photo of Damian Green Damian Green The Minister for Immigration

The Department operates the website which incorporates the websites for the following NDPB’s and public bodies:

Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD)

Animal Procedures Committee (APC)

Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)

Forensic Science Regulator (FSS)

Identity and Passport Service (IPS)

Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA)

Security Industry Authority (SIA)

Technical Advisory Board (TAB)

UK Border Agency (UKBA)

National Refugee Integration Forum (NRIF)

The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner’s website by the end of June 2011.

The Government Equalities Office and the National Fraud Authority have recently become part of the Home Office. The content from these websites will be migrated into the Home Office website or

National Fraud Authority and

In addition, a number of websites are operated independently by non-departmental public bodies of the Home Office.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.