Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Travel Advice

House of Lords written question – answered on 6th April 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Hylton Lord Hylton Crossbench

To ask Her Majesty's Government what travel advice they are currently giving for destinations in Tunisia and Egypt.

Photo of Lord Howell of Guildford Lord Howell of Guildford Minister of State (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (International Energy Policy)

Current travel advice for Egypt and Tunisia can be found on our website Our travel advice aims to help British nationals make informed decisions about travelling to a particular country. It includes information on threats to personal safety arising from a wide variety of incidents, including civil unrest and demonstrations. The information is reviewed on a regular basis and also following any significant incident.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.