Entry Clearances: Overseas Students

Home Department written question – answered on 3rd February 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jeremy Corbyn Jeremy Corbyn Labour, Islington North

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many entry visas her Department issued to non-EU nationals for the study of English as a second language in each year since 2006.

Photo of Damian Green Damian Green The Minister for Immigration

The information requested is not held centrally by the UK Border Agency. It could be provided by checking individual records, only at disproportionate cost.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.