Overseas Territories: Honours

House of Lords written question – answered on 13 December 2010.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Ashcroft Lord Ashcroft Conservative

To ask Her Majesty's Government by what process recommendations for honours are made in respect of the Overseas Territories.

Photo of Lord Howell of Guildford Lord Howell of Guildford Minister of State (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (International Energy Policy)

Honours nominations in respect of the Overseas Territories are processed through the Honours Secretariat in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in the same way as other nominations for the Diplomatic Service and Overseas (DS&O) List. Successful nominations are included in the twice yearly DS&O List.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.