Tribunals: Housing

Justice written question – answered on 30th November 2010.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mike Weatherley Mike Weatherley Conservative, Hove

To ask the Secretary of State for Justice if he will consider the introduction of specialist housing tribunals in cases of the repossession of homes by landlords.

Photo of Jonathan Djanogly Jonathan Djanogly The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice

There are currently no plans to transfer specific housing matters from the county courts to tribunals.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.