Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport
(1) by what date he expects 24 trains an hour to be running on the Thameslink route between Kings Cross and Blackfriars;
(2) to which phases of the Thameslink programme his Department has not committed funding;
(3) by what date he expects the Thameslink infrastructure and rolling stock programme to have been completed;
(4) by what date he expects delivery of the last unit of 12-carriage Thameslink rolling stock to have been completed;
(5) what capital expenditure he plans to allocate to new Thameslink rolling stock from its proposed budgets under the 2010 Spending Review.
As set out in the spending review on