To ask the Secretary of State for Transport
(1) by what date he expects 24 trains an hour to be running on the Thameslink route between Kings Cross and Blackfriars;
(2) to which phases of the Thameslink programme his Department has not committed funding;
(3) by what date he expects the Thameslink infrastructure and rolling stock programme to have been completed;
(4) by what date he expects delivery of the last unit of 12-carriage Thameslink rolling stock to have been completed;
(5) what capital expenditure he plans to allocate to new Thameslink rolling stock from its proposed budgets under the 2010 Spending Review.
As set out in the spending review on