The information requested is as follows:
|Employment support allowance claimants, incapacity benefit/severe disablement allowance, and disability living allowance: November 2009|
| Notes: |
1. Incapacity benefit was replaced by employment support allowance (ESA) from October 2008.
2. Figures are rounded to the nearest 10, some additional disclosure has been applied.
3. Caseload for DLA show the number of people in receipt of an allowance, and exclude people with entitlement where the payment has been suspended, for example if they are in hospital.
4. Constituencies used are for the Westminster Parliament of May 2010.
5. IB/SDA 'Claimants' include people in receipt of benefit and also those who fail the contributions conditions but receive a national insurance credit, i.e. 'credits only cases'.
DWP Information Directorate Work and Pensions Longitudinal Study 100% data.