War Crimes

Home Department written question – answered on 6th April 2010.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stephen Crabb Stephen Crabb Opposition Whip (Commons)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department whether there are plans to establish a specialist war crimes unit in the Metropolitan police.

Photo of David Hanson David Hanson Minister of State (Home Office) (Crime and Policing)

Arrangements already exist within the Metropolitan police service for dealing with allegations of war crimes in liaison with the Crown Prosecution Service, UKBA and other agencies as appropriate. These arrangements remain under review to ensure that they continue to be effective.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.