Departmental Buildings

Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 30th March 2010.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Philip Hammond Philip Hammond Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs whether his Department provides subsidised gym facilities for its staff.

Photo of Chris Bryant Chris Bryant Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Europe)

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office provides space free of charge to house the gym in King Charles Street in the UK. The cost of the gym equipment and running costs of the facility are paid entirely by gym members' subscriptions.

This information is not held centrally for overseas posts and could be provided only at disproportionate cost.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.