Departmental Travel

Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 30th March 2010.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Tom Watson Tom Watson Member, Labour Party National Executive Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if he will publish the travel guidelines issued to staff of each of his Department's agencies and non-departmental public bodies.

Photo of Dan Norris Dan Norris Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

The Department does not hold this information centrally. Its Agencies and NDPBs issue their own travel guidance to staff. We have requested that they forward their travel guidelines to you.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.