To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
(1) on how many occasions a sub-post office temporarily closed has been reclassified as a permanent closure since the first quarter of 2008;
(2) in what circumstances a post office classified as temporarily closed is reclassified as a permanent closure;
(3) how many sub-post offices which have temporarily closed in each quarter since the first quarter of 2008 remain closed;
(4) what the average time taken to provide a replacement branch in place of a sub-post office which had been temporarily closed was in each quarter since the first quarter of 2008;
(5) how many post offices classified as temporarily closed have been reintroduced as outreach services rather than re-opened;
(6) how many post offices temporarily closed have been replaced with the Post Office Essential Service.