To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills whether his Department has made an estimate of the number of women in Hemsworth constituency who have visited an information and communications technology training centre in order to gain return to work skills in each year since 1997.
Information is not available on the number of learners who have visited an ICT training centre.
The following table shows participation by females in LSC-funded learning, within the information and communications technology (ICT) sector subject area. Information is given from 2005/06 onwards, the earliest year for which we have comparable information.
|Females on courses in the information and communications technology sector subject area, Hemsworth parliamentary constituency|
|Further education enrolments||Apprenticeship starts||Train to Gain starts|
|(1) FE and Train to Gain figures for 2008/09 are not directly comparable to earlier years as the introduction of demand led funding has changed how data are collected and how funded learners are defined from 2008/09 onwards. More information on demand-led funding is available at: |
1. FE enrolment figures for 2008/09 are provisional. Other figures are final.
2. Figures are rounded to the nearest ten.
3. '-' indicates a figure of less than five.
4. Figures for Hemsworth parliamentary constituency are based upon home postcode of the learner.
6. Figures for further education are based on aims/enrolments-an aim will be counted in every year for which a learner is participating on that course. A learner may participate on more than one aim.