Housing: Lincolnshire

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 14th January 2010.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Austin Mitchell Austin Mitchell Labour, Great Grimsby

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government how much funding has been allocated to North East Lincolnshire under the (a) Kickstart Round One, (b) Local Authority New Build and (c) National Affordable Housing Programme scheme since the inception of that scheme; and how many houses have been authorised for construction in North East Lincolnshire under each such scheme.

Photo of John Healey John Healey The Minister for Housing

I refer the hon. Member to the answers given to Matthew Taylor on 12 October 2009, Hansard , column 329W, which placed information on the Homes and Communities Agency's Affordable Housing programme expenditure at local authority level in 2008-09 and to Grant Shapps on 30 November 2009, Hansard , column 499W, which placed expenditure information for the same programme for the years 2006-07 and 2007-08 in the House Library.

Indicative allocations for each region in 2009-10 and 2010-11 are shown in the Homes and Communities Agency's Corporate Plan which can be found on their website:


Allocations made to registered social landlords and other bodies by local authority area are published on the HCA website on a quarterly basis in their regional investment statements. Allocations made in any one year may not deliver the completed homes in that same year due to the time taken to build the homes.

Information on the number of affordable homes completed in North East Lincolnshire can be found in the Affordable Housing Live tables published on the Departments website:


No funding has been allocated to the authority area under Kickstart round one and no application was received from North East Lincolnshire for the local authority New Build programmes.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.