Government: Ministerial Residences

House of Lords written question – answered on 13th May 2009.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Baroness Warsi Baroness Warsi Shadow Minister (Community Cohesion), Communities and Local Government

To ask Her Majesty's Government what use is made of the ministerial residences in (a) Admiralty House, other than that occupied by Lord Malloch-Brown, and (b) 1 Carlton Gardens.

Photo of Lord Patel of Bradford Lord Patel of Bradford Government Whip, Government Whip

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office uses 1 Carlton Gardens for a range of events hosted by Ministers and senior officials, as well as other departmental meetings. Two of the Admiralty House flats are unoccupied.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.