Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
To ask the Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills what estimate he has made of the number of non-EU nationals who completed further education courses in England in the last five years.
The table shows the number of learners whose country of domicile is any one of the countries who are currently not members of the European Union (EU), achieving at least one qualification aim.
|Number of non-EU learners achieving at least one qualification aim, 2003/04 to 2007/08|
|Academic year||Number of learners achieving|
| Notes: |
1. Numbers are rounded to the nearest thousand.
2. Numbers include FE and Ufl data only.
3. Data include both LSC funded and non-funded learners.
4. Non-EU learners are learners whose country of domicile is any of the countries who are not currently members of the European Union (EU).
5. This information is based on country of domicile—institutions are advised that the country of domicile should be treated as a self-assessment field and reflect the country where the learner was ordinarily resident for the three years preceding the start of their programme.