Land: Databases

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 11th March 2009.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stewart Jackson Stewart Jackson Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government)

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government which public bodies will have access to (a) Ordnance Survey, (b) Landmark and (c) Dotted Eyes geographic data under the Pan-Government Agreement.

Photo of Sadiq Khan Sadiq Khan The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government

All members of the Pan-Government Agreement for geographic data will have access to products provided by both Ordnance Survey and the Landmark-Dotted Eyes consortium from 1 April 2009.

The 96 members will be:


Advantage West Midlands

Amgueddfa CymruNational Museum Wales

Arts Council of Wales

Audit Commission

Boundary Commission for Wales

British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)

British Geological Survey (BGS)

Potato Council Ltd.

British Waterways

Cabinet Office

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (CEH)

Charity Commission

Church Commissioners

Coal Authority (The)

Commission for Rural Communities

Communities and Local Government

Consumer Council for Water

Consumer Focus

Countryside Council for Wales (CCW)

Crown Estate (The)

Defence Estates (DE)

Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (DBERR)

Department for Children, Schools and Families

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

Department for Transport (DfT)

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)

Department of Health (DH)

East Midlands Development Agency (EMDA)

East Midlands Regional Assembly

East of England Development Agency

East of England Regional Assembly

Electoral Commission (The)

English Heritage

Homes and Communities Agency

Environment Agency (EA)

Food Standards Agency (The)

Forensic Intelligence Bureau

Forestry Commission

Government Offices Regional Coordination Unit (RCU)

Health and Safety Executive (HSE)

Health Protection Agency

Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

Higher Education Funding Council for Wales

Highways Agency

Home Office

House of Commons Library

Information Centre for Health and Social Care

Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC)

Land Registry

Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales

London Thames Gateway Development Corporation

Maritime and Coastguard Agency

Met Office

Ministry of Defence

Ministry of Justice

National Assembly for Wales Parliamentary Service

National Audit Office

National Housing and Planning Advice Unit

National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA)

Natural England

NHS Connecting for Health

NHS Counter Fraud and Security Management Service

North East Regional Assembly

North West Regional Development Agency

Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA)

Office for National Statistics (ONS)

Office of Communications (Ofcom)

Office of Government Commerce (OGC)

Oil and Pipelines Agency

Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA)

One North East

Planning Portal

Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (RCAHMW)

Royal Parks (The)

Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)

South East England Development Agency (SEEDA)

South East England Regional Assembly

South West Observatory

South West Regional Assembly

South West Regional Development Agency (SWRDA)

Sport England

Sports Council for Wales

Tenant Services Authority

The National Library of Wales

Training and Development Agency for Schools

Tribunals Service

UK Border Agency

Valuation Office Agency (VOA)

Wales Audit Office

Wales Centre for Health (WCfH)

Welsh Assembly Government

Welsh Health Estates

West Midlands Regional Assembly

Yorkshire and Humber Assembly

Yorkshire Forward

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.