Local Government: Pensions

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 11th March 2009.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Paddy Tipping Paddy Tipping Labour, Sherwood

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government if she will place in the Library a copy of all governance compliance statements and general governance statements requested from Local Government Pension Scheme administration authorities and held by the Workforce Pay and Pensions Division of her Department.

Photo of John Healey John Healey Minister of State (Department of Communities and Local Government) (Local Government)

The Department does not at present hold copies of all of the governance statements. Once we have received all of the statements we will be publishing a report on our website. Copies can be obtained from each administering authority who are in any event required to publish them.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.