Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 4th February 2009.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Iain Wright Iain Wright Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Communities and Local Government)

We do not have centrally held figures on the area of land used as allotments in England. Local authorities are responsible for keeping figures on the amount of land used as allotments and we do not require them to provide central Government with these figures.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.