Education: Disadvantaged

Children, Schools and Families written question – answered on 26th November 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Sarah Teather Sarah Teather Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (Housing and Planning)

To ask the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families

(1) what comparative assessment he has made of the academic achievement of pupils living in (a) overcrowded housing, (b) temporary housing, (c) social housing and (d) private housing;

(2) what (a) number and (b) proportion of children living in (i) overcrowded and (ii) temporary accommodation obtained five or more GCSEs at grade C or above in the last year for which figures were available; and if he will make a statement.

Photo of Jim Knight Jim Knight Minister of State (Schools and Learners), Department for Children, Schools and Families, Minister of State (Department for Children, Schools and Families) (Schools and Learners)

The information requested is not available.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.