Social Security Benefits: Armed Forces

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 22nd October 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Daniel Kawczynski Daniel Kawczynski Conservative, Shrewsbury and Atcham

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what steps his Department takes to ensure that serving and former servicemen receive the benefits to which they are entitled; and if he will make a statement.

Photo of Kitty Ussher Kitty Ussher Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Work and Pensions

I refer the hon. Member to the written answer given by my predecessor to Dr. Fox on 6 October 2008, Hansard, columns 53-55W.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.