International Panel on Climate Change: Correspondence

Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 15th October 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Tyrie Andrew Tyrie Conservative, Chichester

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if he will place in the Library a copy of correspondence between Dr. John Mitchell, Chief Scientist at the Hadley Centre, and the International Panel on Climate Change occurring in the last 12 months.

Photo of Kevan Jones Kevan Jones Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Ministry of Defence) (Veterans)

I have been asked to reply.

The Meteorological Office will review correspondence between Professor Mitchell and the IPCC in the last 12 months. Where appropriate, copies will be placed in the Library of the House.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.