Bell Pottinger

Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 9th October 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of John Grogan John Grogan Labour, Selby

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs on what occasions representatives of Bell Pottinger or Chime Communications have requested advice from his Department in relation to whether they should provide public affairs or public relations services to foreign Governments.

Photo of David Miliband David Miliband Foreign Secretary

Many UK companies make contact with Foreign and Commonwealth Office staff in the UK and in our embassies overseas for advice on their operations overseas. We do not keep central records of all these contacts.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.