Departmental Official Residences

Duchy of Lancaster written question – answered on 7th October 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of James Duddridge James Duddridge Opposition Whip (Commons)

To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster what permanent residential accommodation is provided for use by civil servants in his Department; how many residential dwellings are provided; where they are located; and for what grade of civil servant they are provided.

Photo of Kevin Brennan Kevin Brennan Parliamentary Secretary (Cabinet Office) (Third Sector)

No Cabinet Office civil servants are provided with permanent residential accommodation at public expense.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.