Care Homes

Health written question – answered on 21st May 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stephen O'Brien Stephen O'Brien Shadow Minister (Health)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what estimate he has made of the number of people transferred from residential accommodation into supported living in the latest period for which figures are available.

Photo of Ivan Lewis Ivan Lewis Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Health) (Care Services)

The information requested is not held centrally.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.


Dee Speers
Posted on 22 May 2008 10:54 am (Report this annotation)

With the advent of social care and a new Care Quality Commission, why isn't this information held centrally?
Where is this information held?