1 Carlton Gardens

Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 8th May 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Eric Pickles Eric Pickles Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs pursuant to the answer of 10 March 2008, Official Report, column 99W, on 1 Carlton Gardens,

(1) what charges were made to the right hon. Member for Derby, South in respect of her occupation of the property following cessation of Ministerial office;

(2) what level of payment was made by the right hon. Member for Derby, South while occupying the property (a) as a Minister and (b) when not holding Ministerial office.

Photo of Kim Howells Kim Howells Minister of State, Foreign & Commonwealth Office

I refer the hon. Member to the answer my hon. Friend the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State (Meg Munn) gave to him on 10 March 2008, Hansard, column 99W. The amount of tax paid is personal information. My right hon. Friend Margaret Beckett personally paid in full the council tax for the period of her occupation.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.