Offenders: Housing

Justice written question – answered on 1st April 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Sally Keeble Sally Keeble Labour, Northampton North

To ask the Secretary of State for Justice what the addresses are of the residential institutions run by ClearSprings on behalf of the National Offender Management Service for offenders and ex-offenders.

Photo of David Hanson David Hanson The Minister of State, Ministry of Justice

ClearSprings do not provide hostels or institutions. They provide homes in normal residential accommodation for people who have been bailed by the Courts or released from prison on home detention curfew. It is not our practice to disclose the private addresses of defendants or offenders.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.