Armed Forces: Peterborough

Home Department written question – answered on 1st April 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of John Spellar John Spellar Labour, Warley

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department pursuant to the Answer of 17 March 2008, Official Report, column 786W, if she will ask the Chief Constable of Cambridgeshire to provide the information requested.

Photo of Tony McNulty Tony McNulty Minister of State (Security, Counter-terrorism, Crime and Policing), Home Office

Following the previous answer, my right hon. Friend's question was passed to the chief constable of Cambridgeshire on 14 March 2008 asking that you be provided with the information requested.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.