Committee on the Grant of Honours Decorations and Medals

Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 18th March 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Don Touhig Don Touhig Labour, Islwyn

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what procedure is in place to appeal against decisions of the Committee on the Grant of Honours, Decorations and Medals.

Photo of Meg Munn Meg Munn Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Foreign and Commonwealth Office)

The committee's role is to provide agreed interdepartmental advice to the Sovereign, so the question of an appeal does not arise.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.