Property: Databases

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 5th February 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Bob Neill Bob Neill Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government), Deputy Chair, Conservative Party

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government how many local billing authorities in England now transfer property information via the Valuebill interface to the Valuation Office Agency.

Photo of John Healey John Healey Minister of State (Department of Communities and Local Government) (Local Government)

All local billing authorities in England submit property identifiers to the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) via the National Land and Property Gazetteer, utilising electronic interfaces developed in conjunction with Valuebill.

In addition, since 1 January 2007, 147 local authorities in England have submitted billing authority reports to the Valuation Office Agency via electronic interfaces developed through Valuebill.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.