Housing: Planning

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 1st February 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Helen Jones Helen Jones PPS (Rt Hon Dawn Primarolo, Minister of State), Department of Health

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what plans she has to consult hon. Members on bids for housing growth points in their constituencies submitted by local authorities.

Photo of Caroline Flint Caroline Flint Minister of State (Department of Communities and Local Government) (Housing)

holding answer 17 January 2008

I look to those local authorities who have submitted expressions of interest to be growth points to consult with hon. Members as necessary. However, I am aware that an informal briefing session about potential growth points in the north-west was held in the House in December by Government office north-west, which hon. Members in relevant constituencies were invited to attend.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.