Parliamentary Questions: Government Responses

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 24th January 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jennifer Willott Jennifer Willott Opposition Deputy Chief Whip (Commons)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he expects to reply to Question 171550, tabled on 29 November 2007 by the hon. Member for Cardiff Central for answer on 4 December; and if he will make a statement.

Photo of Mike O'Brien Mike O'Brien Minister of State (Pension Reform), Department for Work and Pensions

holding answer 7 January 2008

I replied to the hon. Member's question on 17 December 2007. Hansard, column 934W.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.