Home Information Packs

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 21st January 2008.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Eric Pickles Eric Pickles Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government whether (a) the authorised or (b) required elements of a home information pack will inform buyers of the potential impact of underground works, such as the new Crossrail development.

Photo of Yvette Cooper Yvette Cooper Minister of State (Department of Communities and Local Government) (Housing)

Information on proposed railway or road schemes, which may involve underground works, forms part of the property search dealing with inquiries made of local authorities. This search is a required element of the home information pack.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.