Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder


Home Department written question – answered on 6th June 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Liam Byrne Liam Byrne Minister of State (Home Office) (Immigration and Asylum)

holding answer 4 June 2007

I refer my hon. Friend to the answer I gave on 3 May 2007, Hansard, column 1871W.

In addition, grant funded voluntary sector agencies provide advice and assistance to asylum seekers and to those who have exhausted appeal rights. The International Organization for Migration provides advice and assistance under the Voluntary Assisted Returns and Reintegration Programme.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.