Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Foreign Workers: Yorkshire

Home Department written question – answered on 6th June 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Colin Burgon Colin Burgon Labour, Elmet

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many people from other EU countries are working in (a) West and (b) North Yorkshire, broken down by country of origin.

Photo of Liam Byrne Liam Byrne Minister of State (Home Office) (Immigration and Asylum)

holding answer 4 June 2007

The information requested could be obtained by the detailed examination of individual case records only at disproportionate cost.

Available information on workers from EU countries is contained in the Accession Monitoring Report and the Bulgarian and Romanian Accession Report.

Both reports provide some detailed information by region but not for the specific areas requested.

Both reports are available on the Border and Immigration Agency website by following the links:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No5 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.