Departments: Internet

Transport written question – answered on 27th March 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Gillian Merron Gillian Merron Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Transport

The websites funded by the Department and its Agencies are listed as follows.

Website Web address
About Transport Direct
Air Accident Investigation Branch (AAIB)
Arrive Alive
Bus Priority Resource Pack
Car Fuel Data
CFIT: Commission for integrated transport
Department for Transport
DfT Matrix
DPTAC: Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
Driving Standards Agency
DVLA Online
DVLA Personalised Registrations
DVO Group (Driver, Vehicle and Operator Group) e-Community
Electronic Service Delivery of Abnormal Loads (ESDAL)
Freight best practice
Government Car and Despatch Agency
HA Environmental Management System (HAEMS) Not yet launched
Highway Code
Highways Agency
ITS Radar
Marine Accident Investigation Branch (MAIB)
Maritime and Coastguard Agency
MOT info
ODS Databank
Pass Plus
Payroll Services e-Community
Primary School Teaching Resource
Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB)
Research Compendium
Research Database
Road Safety Resources database
School Lesson Plans Database
Secondary School Teaching Resource
Standards for Highways
Sustainable School Travel Database
The Academy
The Red Ensign Group
Theory Tests
THINK! Seat belts
Traffic England
Transec (Transport Security) e-Community
Transport Direct
Transport Office
TSS Plans Registry
UK Ship Register
UTMC: Urban Traffic Management and Control
Vehicle Licensing Online (
Video Information Highway
VOSA Corporate site
Water Freight Grant Environmental Benefit Calculator
WebDAS (Departures from Standards)—Planned Not yet launched
WebTAG: Transport Analysis Guidance
What if?
Heavy Goods
Driving for work
Cycling England
Bike for All(1)
Supplier portal
Within Reach
(1) Bike for All is only part funded—50 per cent.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes9 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.