Fire Services: Costs

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 13th March 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of David Drew David Drew Labour, Stroud

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government which public body will pay the rental cost of each regional fire control centre from the date at which rent is payable until each emergency fire control in each region has migrated to the relevant regional control centre.

Photo of Angela Smith Angela Smith Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Communities and Local Government, The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government

In the period between the practical completion of a Regional Control Centre (RCC) building and the migration of the Fire Control system to that centre, the accommodation costs (including rent and facilities management) will be met by the Department for Communities and Local Government. During that period the building will be fitted out, the IT installed and tested and staff trained.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.