The information requested is not available. However, the information for recipients with full basic state pension as at March 2006 is in the following table.
|Glenrothes parliamentary constituency||5,500||4,900||10,500|
| Notes: |
1. Sample data are subject to a degree of sampling error.
2. Figures are rounded to the nearest 100. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
3. Figures have been rated to match WPLS totals.
4. Figures are for Great Britain.
5. A full basic state pension (£84.25 in 2006-07) is paid to those who fully satisfy the contribution conditions either in their own right or where applicable, on the basis of their late or former spouse's contributions.
DWP Information Directorate 5 per cent. sample data.