Armed Forces: Bereavement Counselling

Defence written question – answered on 5th March 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nick Harvey Nick Harvey Shadow Secretary of State for Defence

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what services are offered by his Department for the bereaved families of armed forces personnel.

Photo of Derek Twigg Derek Twigg Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Ministry of Defence) (Veterans)

I refer the hon. Gentleman to the answer I gave on 27 February 2007, Hansard, column 1161W, to Mr. Wallace.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.