Military Convictions

Home Department written question – answered on 5th March 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nick Clegg Nick Clegg Shadow Secretary of State (Home Office)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what procedures there are for adding military convictions which occur (a) in the UK and (b) overseas to the police national computer.

Photo of John Reid John Reid Home Secretary, The Secretary of State for the Home Department

holding answer 16 January 2007

Military convictions for recordable offences, regardless of whether they occur in the UK or overseas, are input through direct access to the police national computer (PNC) by the Central Criminal Records and Intelligence Office of the Service Police Crime Bureau.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.