Greenhouse Gases

Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 16th January 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Martin Horwood Martin Horwood Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs pursuant to the answer of 5 December 2006, Official Report, column 212W, if he will place in the Library a copy of the findings of the recent consultancy work referred to.

Photo of Ben Bradshaw Ben Bradshaw Minister of State (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (Local Environment, Marine and Animal Welfare)

The report requested is available via the DEFRA website at:

As the document is of substantial length, in the interests of waste minimisation, I have not arranged for copies to be placed in the Libraries of the House.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.