Thames Valley Police

Home Department written question – answered on 16th October 2006.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mark Lancaster Mark Lancaster Conservative, North East Milton Keynes

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what restrictions there are within Thames Valley Police for officers who wish to transfer (a) from Milton Keynes Basic Command Unit and (b) to Milton Keynes Basic Command Unit from other basic command units in the force.

Photo of Tony McNulty Tony McNulty Minister of State, Home Office

The policy on transfers within a force is a matter for the Chief Constable.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.