Departmental Assets

Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 8th February 2006.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of David Davies David Davies Conservative, Monmouth

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will list the items of departmental property worth over £100 that have been reported as (a) lost and (b) broken in the last 12 months.

Photo of Jack Straw Jack Straw Foreign Secretary

The information requested is not held centrally and could be provided only at a disproportionate cost.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.