Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Health written question – answered on 26th May 2005.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Lansley Andrew Lansley Shadow Secretary of State for Health

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what funding her Department has made available in each year since 1997 for research into complex regional pain syndrome.

Photo of Jane Kennedy Jane Kennedy Minister of State, Department of Health

The information requested is not available.

The main part of the Department's expenditure on health research is allocated to and managed by national health service organisations. Details of individual projects supported in the NHS, including a number concerned with complex regional pain syndrome, can be found on the National Research Register at

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.