Treasury written question – answered on 22nd March 2005.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mr Bill O'Brien Mr Bill O'Brien Labour, Normanton

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he will ask Mr. Rushton, Assistant Director of the Tax Credits Office, to respond to the correspondence from the hon. Member for Normanton sent on behalf of Mr. and Mrs. C. of Kirkhamgate, Wakefield and their claim for tax credits outstanding from September 2004.

Photo of Dawn Primarolo Dawn Primarolo Paymaster General (HM Treasury)

holding answer 15 March 2005

The Inland Revenue replied to my hon. Friend on 14 March 2005. Hon. Members can call the Tax Credit Office MP Hotline, details of which are available on the parliamentary website, if they wish to discuss an individual constituent's tax credits claim.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes4 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.