Service Accommodation

Defence written question – answered on 24th February 2005.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mr John Wilkinson Mr John Wilkinson Conservative, Ruislip - Northwood

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence if he will cause additional service married quarters accommodation to be built to house armed forces personnel of the same sex living together in partnerships.

Photo of Mr Ivor Caplin Mr Ivor Caplin Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Ministry of Defence

There should be no requirement to build new houses.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.