We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
The information is given in the table. Further information on numbers of households and individuals in receipt of pension credit and average awards at
1. Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
2. Figures relate to the end of the month.
3. Individuals comprise claimants and partners and may contain a small number of partners aged under 60.
4. Pension credit replaced minimum income guarantee from
5. Parliamentary constituencies are assigned by matching postcodes against the relevant ONS directory.
6. The figures for December 2004 are the latest available.
IAD Information Centre, Department for Work and Pensions, 100 per cent. sample