The information is in the table.
|Government office region||CCGs||CLs||BLs|
|East of England||9.1||1.4||2.6|
|Yorkshire and the Humber||8.6||1.3||2.9|
1. Data by GOR are not available for 2002–03 or 2003–04 due to boundary changes that occurred during this period.
2. A small area of the East Midlands GOR is currently administered for Social Fund purposes from a district within the North West GOR. Regional data are built up from district data, therefore the data for these two GORs may be slightly inaccurate.
3. The actual average clearance times for individual applications are measured in whole working days from the date the application is received until the date the decision is made.
4. When a loan offer is made, the number of whole working days from receiving the applicant's reply to the recording of that reply is added to the clearance time.
5. The minimum clearance time that can be recorded is one day.
Social Fund Policy, Budget and Management Information System (PBMIS).